Sunday 9 January 2011

6th January 2011

Internet banking is great so long as you can remember the plethora of user IDs, passwords and security codes required to access your accounts. Tonight I wanted to take some money out of a savings account but unfortunately the bank had the added security of a card reader to use for transactions - it would have been great if only I could have remembered my PIN number! In the end I had to ring up for a new one, which also apparently requires a new card, and so whilst I was on the phone I arranged for the money to be transferred which means by the time I next want to move some money I will have probably forgotten the PIN for the new card and so the process will start again...

3 comments:

  1. It makes me feel a lot better to know the younger generation struggle with technology sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the technology, it's just remembering which password relates to what website!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have a card reader also. Too many numbers etc. to remember!

    ReplyDelete