Monday 7 June 2010

Introduction

A while ago I met someone who was mid-way through a personal challenge to take a photo every day for a year. Looking back now I can't remember why they were doing it and what they were planning to do with all their photos, in fact to my shame this lack of knowledge may simply just be because I never even asked.

Fast-forward to a couple of months ago and I was trying to think of new ideas for blogs having finished writing about my half-marathon challenge and being somewhat lacking in inspiration for new baking blogs to write. 'Wouldn't it be nice to document the highs, lows and mundanities of my life in pictures?' I thought and so the idea of posting a photo a day for a year was formed. I wanted to start on a special day and since the beginning of the year had long since gone when I had the idea, I decided that my birthday would be good date to choose instead.

And so, today the 7th June 2010 my new blog is born....

1 comment:

  1. And I shall read/view your photos.

    Looking back at my own photographs ( and I take loads, LOADS). It's always the ones that seem boring at the moment of capture that end up being the most interesting. Bring on the mundane, I say!

    Xx
    Jane

    ReplyDelete