Tuesday 15 June 2010

15th June 2010

This elephant hunting business seems to be becoming an obsession.  It started as a passing fancy to take a few pictures of some the elephants in the London Elephant Parade, but somewhere along the line it has developed into a full-blown challenge to see all 258 in their original positions.  The only trouble is I still have around 120 to visit and only a few days left to do so, which is how I ended up spending my lunchtime today in Chinawhite nightclub in Fitzrovia. Mr W and I were visiting the rather naughty 'Gerald' who has been banished from Selfridges for being too offensive.  It didn't seem too bad to me - you had to study the leaves quite intently to see the explicit content of the paper they were made from - and I was amused to see a family with 2 young children turn-up for a viewing as we were leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment