Monday 6 June 2011

6th June 2011

Today I had to go up into town for the first time since Thomas as I had a hospital appointment in North London. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I also managed to squeeze in my Juneathon exercise at the same time by walking from the hospital in Belsize Park to Camden Town tube station. I've never walked through Camden before and I was amazed by how vibrant it all seemed. I was also surprised to see how tranquil it was around Camden Lock compared with the hustle and bustle on the street.

3 comments:

  1. we did the walk along the canal last year, it was surreal to have the left the Camden area which was so busy and then walk in beautiful peace and quiet in London. A lovely spot, glad you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo for the last of the Blog. Have enjoyed seeing all of your photo's. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Year in Photos - a great achievement and I have to admit I wasn't sure if you would keep it going, though as your Mum I should know that you never give up. Well done but we will miss the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete