Sunday 20 March 2011

20th March 2011

We have a plan to decorate our bedroom - we've bought the paint and I've been thinking it would be nice to have a feature wall using this wallpaper. However when I went to the shop today to buy said wallpaper I panicked at a) the cost, and more importantly b) how we were actually going to hang it. Even though it's the type where you can paste the wall rather than the paper as I was picking up the rolls in the shop it suddenly dawned on me that we'd still need to deal with all the traumas such as getting it straight, lining-up the pattern and cutting it to size, so they went rapidly back on the shelf. I'm now thinking that a painted feature wall would be much simpler!!

2 comments:

  1. Painting I can help with but not wallpapering. We used to rely on Nana Lloyd who was brilliant at wallpapering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I can paint. It probably wouldn't be too expensive to find someone to hang paper on one wall.

    ReplyDelete