Friday 19 November 2010

19th November 2010

I'm on a bit of a mission to find 400 geocaches by the second anniversary of us starting geocaching in November 2008. Unfortunately though we've still got six to find before Sunday and so today I went out at lunch time in search of an 'easy' one close to my office. The hint was that it was behind the face in the railings, unfortunately there were rather a lot of faces and so as I was starting to look a bit suspicious walking up and down the street I had to give up... Looks like I will be out again looking for some local ones tomorrow morning!

2 comments:

  1. Have you worked out the Dorchester Surprise yet?? 6 in a day shouldn't be too difficult for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should contemplate this hobby. Feel rather wistful for the elephants and blue plaques just aren't the same.

    ReplyDelete